Street Light Outage Report Form

In the event that a streetlight in your neighborhood is inoperative or malfunctioning, you can report it to the Street Department by completing the online streetlight outage form below, or by calling the Street Department at 330.824.2465.

When calling to report a malfunctioning light, please provide the street name, closest house number, and if possible, the pole number, which can be found on a metal tag attached to the pole, facing the street.

Please note that decorative poles do not have a tag. In addition, please advise the nature of the problem, i.e. completely out, cycles on and off, always on, etc.